Welcome to your new community! We are excited to have you as a resident and look forward to getting to know each of you. Our mission is to provide you with an unsurpassed living experience and dedication to quality customer service!
To help make your experience a pleasant one, please read through this Resident Handbook to familiarize yourself with your community, important community rules, emergency guides and important contact information. Please don’t hesitate to stop by our office if you need any help or just to introduce yourself, we want to get to know each one of our residents! Enjoy your new home and thanks again for choosing The Standard at Flagstaff.
|Monday – Friday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
Your Resident Portal can be accessed through the property website. You can submit your amenity requests, submit maintenance requests, pay rent, schedule recurring payments, email The Standard team directly and view your signed documents all in your Entrata resident portal.
Please opt in for emails and text messages to receive notifications about community events, monthly newsletters and community news updates.
Monthly Installment Payments
Your monthly installment is due on the 1st of each month, regardless of whether it is a holiday or weekend. Rent is late on the 4th of the month and a late fee of $50 will be charged to your account on the 4th with an additional $10 per day until the balance is paid in full.
You can make you payment with a personal check, cashier’s check, online credit or debit card payment, e-check through the resident portal (processing fees may apply) or scheduled recurring monthly withdrawal from your bank account. We do not accept cash or money orders. If paying by personal check or cashier’s check, please make sure your full name and apartment number is listed on the memo line.
The Standard Flagstaff is committed to building a community where people feel they belong and are cared for. Throughout the month we will be planning a variety of events (virtual and in person events as needed) to provide you with a well rounded experience and to become better acquainted with your roommates and neighbors. Please opt in for emails and text messages through your Entrata resident portal to be sure that you receive the notifications about community events.
Non emergency maintenance requests can be submitted through your resident portal. All non-emergency requests will be completed between 10:00 AM and 5:30 PM, Monday- Friday (excluding holidays).
Any resident-caused damage will be charged to your account after the maintenance request has been completed. *Note that service requests submitted through the resident portal will be completed the following business day.
If you have an emergency maintenance issue after hours there may be a short delay for travel time to the community. An emergency maintenance situation is something that presents a danger to people or property and can include: fire, leaking pipes, flooding, toilet issues in units that have only one bathroom, no heat or AC if temperature is below 50 or above 90 or no running water in the apartment.
- Consider purchasing a plunger to keep it on hand for toilet clogs. To avoid clogged toilets do not flush rags, paper towels, diapers, feminine products, etc. down the toilet.
- Know where the toilet’s water shut-off valve is (behind the toilet). If the toilet begins to overflow, turn the water supply off immediately. This can prevent possible damage to your home. Once the water supply is shut, contact your management team or submit a maintenance request for the service.
- Never put Kitchen grease, coffee grounds, vegetable skins, fruit pits, or other items down the sink. Collect in a container and throw away in the trash.
- Clean up spills (even water) on flooring and carpet immediately before they cause damage to the flooring.
- Clean lint trap after each use and keep surrounding area clean and free of debris to avoid creating a fire hazard.
Rules & Regulations
The Standard at Flagstaff is committed to complying with all federal, state and local fair housing laws. This means that our staff is required to apply the rules & regulations consistently to all resident. Please do not ask for exceptions to these guidelines unless you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation.
- Do not give your key or access card to anyone else. If you have lost your key report this to the office immediately. The key replacement fee is $50 for each key
- If you are locked out after office hours call the office at (928) 433-6146. On-call will assist you. A $50 lock out fee will be added to your account.
- Visitors/guests must be accompanied by resident at all times. Residents are responsible for their guests. Damages caused by guests will be billed back to the resident.
- No signs, flags, draperies, or other items shall be visible from exterior as community should have uniform appearance. Holiday decorations are permitted, but you must remove them within two weeks of the holiday.
- Keep all entries, patios, and porches free of debris. Any exterior furniture should be designated for outdoor use only.
- No furniture is to be removed from unit.
- Keep the front door to your apartment locked at all times.
- Amenities include the clubhouse, hot tubs, courtyard grill, gym, computer lab, golf simulator, private study rooms, tanning beds, climbing wall and pet area are for all residents and their limited guests.
- Guests must be accompanied by a resident at all times.
- Residents must supply their own paper to use the complimentary printer in the computer lab located in the clubhouse.
- Barbeque grills are provided in Common Areas (if applicable). In accordance with the local fire code any other grills or hibachis are prohibited in units or on patios or balconies.
- Smoking is not prohibited in units, stairwells, building common areas, hallways, or as prohibited by local law. The term “smoking” means inhaling, exhaling, breathing or carrying any lighted cigar, cigarette, electronic/vapor cigarette, tobacco product or any other similar lighted product in any manor or in any form.
- Never leave candles or cooking food unattended.
- Resident shall not park any motor vehicle at the Facility without first signing the Parking Addendum, registering vehicle, receiving a parking permit and paying the monthly fee.
- Parking tag must be be visible at all times when your vehicle is parked in the garage or your car may be subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
- Lock doors to your vehicle at all times. Do not leave visible items in your car.
- Unless Landlord instructs otherwise, Resident must, for 24-hours a day during freezing weather, (a) keep Unit heated to at least 60 degrees Fahrenheit, (b) keep cabinet and closet doors open; and (c) drip hot and cold-water faucets.
- Cable & Internet is provided by Student Housing Technologies. If you need IT Support they can be reached at www.studenthousingtechnologies.com or (888) 981-9674.
- Police 911
- Police non-emergency (928)774-1414
- Fire Department 911
- After-hours lock-outs (928) 433-6146,
*A $50 lock-out fee will be charged to your account if it is after hours.
- Please report any incidents to the office if you experience or witness: violence, criminal activity, vehicle accident, injury or other medical emergencies, electrical/mechanical concerns, fire, flooding or leaks, or pests/rodents. The office will ask you to fill out an incident report for our records.
*No security system is fail-proof. Even the best system can’t prevent crime. We disclaim any expressed or implied warranties of security. The best safety measures are the ones you perform as a matter of common sense and habit.